2009. február 18., szerda

Whoa

Was sick for a few days, bloddy flu, watched tv (blody CNN) and became hell of a depressed. As economical figures are falling so it seems that the flying possibilities are shrinking. Wherever you look be it Botswana, Namibia, Malawi, Zambia, Tanzania it is NO GO! Had a feeling that it is time to give up. Take the flight bag with logbook, license, headset, maps and all that sh*t and drop it in the trash.  
But then I had to realize that nobody got me into this but me. And I knew that it won't be easy. And at least I have a degree, I have a very good job. I'm not  starving. So I just need to press on, and if it'll take 5 years to get that first comercial pilot job in Africa than be it. As long as I try to do my best in becoming a more and more experienced pilot I'm on the way to achieve my goal.
So any of you who's depressed nowadays keep up. You are not alone...

Nincsenek megjegyzések: